Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring at last

Spring has sprung! Or at least it's trying. It was a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest for the official first day of Spring. Although the weather around here has been fairly springy the last couple of days. Rain, sun, rain, torrential down pour, sun with a rainbow :) I do really love it! 

After Easton's nap time we headed outside to enjoy the sunshine. Since Murphy, the Brazel family dog is now living with us (yes, we now have three big dogs. its ok to call us crazy!) I thought it would be fun to go on a walk...Did I say fun? Uhh Well I guess I didn't really know what I was getting into....After 3 attempts of getting a toddler and two excited, clumsy dogs to do what I wanted I finally had a light bulb go off and decided to put those pullin' skills to work! I put the dogs on the double leash, hooked em up to the wagon and plopped Easton in there! Off we go! And I was pleasantly surprised with how well they all did! 


We can't wait for the sunny days ahead and to watch this boy explore his world. He is becoming increasingly independent which I'm in total denial about. Jon is always reminding me as I tell Easton to be careful that he's just being a curious little boy! A few of Easton's favorite things to do outside include; anything to do with carrying a stick around. Kicking a ball into the rock filled ditch then scaring me half to death as he goes running after it. Insisting we ride the quad. And a new thing, using his little rake in the rocks and grass. Maybe this cuteness will help me be motivated to work in the yard! 







No comments:

Post a Comment