Wednesday, March 5, 2014

18 months

Wow, I can not believe it, my baby is now a curious, noisy, sweet  toddler! This is a few weeks late so we've actually been "enjoying" this crazy toddler for a while! 


Easton has become so expressive in the last few weeks and it is so fun! My favorite is his surprised face. Specially when it's when he hears Jon's truck and the garage door opening, he runs to the door and tries to peek at his daddy through the little cat door. It is so sweet once Jon comes in and Easton (and the dogs) are gathered around him. And for a moment I feel a little relief that Easton wont be clinging to my leg for the rest of the evening but that lasts a quick minute and then he is right back at my feet! Mommies little shadow!  

Last week we had a few days of beautiful weather, it gave me hope that spring is indeed right around the corner! We spent most of the days outside going on walks, they were working on the road right down from our house and Easton loved the big trucks. We explored and played in the back yard tons. Our neighbors have a few outdoor toys for their granddaughter and whenever Easton sees the little lawn mower he charges over there and starts playing with it. It always ends up hanging out in our yard for the next few days due to Easton throwing a toddler size fit when we try to return it. 


Playing out in the sunshine all day sure tuckered him out. He feel asleep in the  highchair mid lunch which he has never done! It was a little comical actually because during lunch I had to make a phone call, when I got placed on hold I put the phone on speaker, as soon as Easton heard that elevator music he started head bobbin, droopy eyed and passed right out! I couldn't resist snapping a picture before I carried him to his bed. 


Although he does leave this stay at home mommy feeling exhausted by the end of the day I wouldn't trade a minute of time with my precious boy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment